Website Sidra Salman & Co Chartered Accountants LLC
Taxation, Audit, Financial & Management Consultant
SS&Co. is looking for Accountant to assist our clients with respect to multiple areas of Accounting and tax practice heavily focusing on Value-Added Tax and its implementation. This would require a hands-on role with all monthly, quarterly and annual Tax returns, as well as maintaining a constant review of processes and procedures to maximize the efficiency in accounting system. The candidate will also be involve in the recording of accounting transactions in different accounting system of our clients. High attention to detail is required when reviewing documents for accuracy. As a member of the Team, you would provide tax research and guidance and ensure that the assigned client’s are in compliance with all tax laws and their records are always up to date.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual will assist clients in general ledger maintenance, preparing and entering monthly journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, and assisting in preparation of month-end and annual financial statements.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate with accounting staff to ensure compliance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Any professional qualification in Accounting and Finance.
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and tax strategy
- Strong analytical skills and good time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working Knowledge of VAT a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have UAE driving License
Interested candidates must apply before 10 December 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to info@ssConsultancyME.com