The highest-ranking financial expert in an organization, the chief financial officer (CFO), is in charge of the company’s financial wellbeing. assembling a top-notch finance and accounting team, ensuring that revenues and costs are balanced, managing FP&A (financial planning & analysis) activities, advising on mergers and acquisitions, securing funding, collaborating with department heads to analyze financial data and create budgets, certifying the accuracy of reports, and consulting with boards of directors and the CEO on strategy are all examples of the work that needs to be done.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Your Business should take into account Risk assessment, and regulatory compliance, the risks associated with excessive debt and low liquidity, brittle supply chains, incorrect contractor selection, and poorly deployed technology.
- Are you taking informed decisions?
- Are your financial statements being true and accurate?
- Are your financial resources are deployed effectively and efficiently?
- Are you managing a successful finance department?
- Are you aware of complexities related to change in Tax and regulation?
- Do you have board level financial expert who can assist you to make the strategy?
HOW SS&CO. CAN HELP
A cost-effective and efficient way of Employing an experienced CFO is an investment you would make; the benefits can be great as we have a relevant expertise and industry experience. What you can expect from us:
- Manage and overlook the company’s growth plans and execution.
- Analyze, plans and manage financial performance
- Examines the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Proposes improvement measures for the company
- Ensure company’s records are kept in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements of Laws and Accounting Standards.
- Assists management in making decisions
- Our CFO service provides business owners with the flexibility to access the expertise as needed, rather than committing to a full-time in-house resource.