SS&Co, skilled Tax Advisor in UAE & KSA can address any VAT-related issues on time!
Organizations of all sizes are increasingly exposed to changes in tax law, both nationally and internationally like VAT, Corporate Tax, ESR, and Income Tax. To face increasing reporting requirements and the volume of new legislation created annually, businesses need to achieve the optimal mix of talent and technology. So, firms approach tax and legal compliance differently and more innovatively.
What you need to know about tax advisory service
To the significant changes in the world around us, it can be difficult to keep up with governance, compliance needs, and regulatory changes. It is important to understand that the Violations may lead to Administrative Penalties. The penalty may vary or be fixed depending on the violation.
- Is your incompliance with tax laws and regulations?
- Are you able to respond to rapidly evolving tax and legal obligations strategically?
- Do you have an effective and efficient reporting process?
- Do you have relevant talent and technology to address complex issues?
- Is your organization’s Tax strategy linked to the commercial and overall strategic objectives of the business?
How SS&Co Can help with tax advisory service
We have a team of dedicated tax advisors in the region that are best positioned to give directions on key issues your business is facing. Our highly experienced team have strong digital capabilities and focuses on the areas that will add the most value to your business including Data, Analytics and Technology.
- Indirect Taxes (Value Added Tax, Customs, and Excise)
- Corporate Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Zakat Tax
- Tax Managed Services